cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chrissy

Age setup

Morning,

I do not have any age restrictions on my account but it now refuses to allow me to watch over 15, I have checked and I do not have age restrictions but it still won't let me watch now. Have been watching over 15 films since 2022.  So when asked by NOW to try on another system ie my lap top it tells me i have too many systems logging in well I don't just two.  I contacted their chat yesterday 3pm and she couldn't sort so said she would get tech to sort well it's now 6.40am next day and still same problem.  Help 🙂

4 REPLIES 4
Amber1708

I don’t have age restrictions set up in my settings but it’s asking me for a pin on the TV but i don’t have one and now it’s stuck with a circle spinning 

DeeDee1
Advocate

I'm having the same problem, have been watching Annika series 2 & it's let us see the first 4 episodes but won't let us watch ep.5 & 6. Just keeps coming up with age restriction & enter viewing pin. Have never set age restriction (I'm an OAP) & also changed pin but like you get the spinning circle & eventually back to start. After having live chat been referred to email 'gang'. Meanwhile left hanging on a cliff edge!

RoyB
Legend

@Chrissy 

If you don’t have Boost, then two sessions is one too many.

With reports in quick succession from @DeeDee1 and @Amber1708 of this issue though, it sounds like Now have an issue they will need some time to sort.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Chrissy @DeeDee1 @Amber1708 

There are reports of this over on the EE TV Community. What devices are you getting this issue on?

If on a YouView box (of which the latest Pro box is one), can you say what model, and try Now on an alternative device, if you can, to see if the issue occurs there?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.