cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robgoingcrazy

Subscribed yesterday and Xbox One says NOW is currently unavailable.

It worked when I signed up and added the code on my laptop so everything was good to go.

Just went on to watch the tennis, and all I get is "Sorry, NOW is currently unavailable. Please check your internet connection and try again later."  My internet connection is fine, I can play YouTube HD videos on the same console.  Also I can play NOW through my old laptop, which I've had to connect to the TV using HDMI cable, no problem with the internet connection there either, but it's a bit rubbish having to open up the old laptop everytime I want to change the stream and random updates keep coming up over the stream/random restarts.  I just wanted to play it through my Xbox one like I do with Youtube, Prime Video etc, but it doesn't seem to work?

ETA: Uninstalled and reinstalled.  Seems to work now. I'll just have to uninstall and reinstall it every time I want to use it I expect.  I once had to do that every single time I wanted to use Amazon Prime until they fixed whatever bug was causing it.   Wish they'd fix the on court mike connection....

1 REPLY 1
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@robgoingcrazy 

Try a factory reset or power down of the router for a few minutes. 

Otherwise report with staff via live chat. Make sure to be signed in and use the 'How to get in touch' drop down.
problems-watching-now

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help