Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv buffering

Is anyone having a problem with now tv buffering tonight on the new youview app

35 REPLIES 35
PaulNormanUK
Scholar 3

I haven't encountered any issues while using my Humax BT T4000 box. If you are having issues with buffering then it's likely a broadband issue. The likes of Netflix have it spot on and works well even with poor internet connections.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's not a broadband issue. I watched about 8 hours of Sky Sports with Boost and didn't have a single issue. Then attempting to stream an episode of Intelligence on demand, it was unwatchable, buffering every few seconds. 

Then watched an episode of Family Guy on demand, it was perfect. Back to Intelligence and it was unwatchable. Back to Sky Sports for the live NBA, perfect. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don’t think it’s broadband related on my youview box ya buffering every few minutes on,  LG tv app and tablet it’s perfect no buffering at all 

anyone any ideas???  

PaulNormanUK
Scholar 3

@Anonymous User what youview box model are you using? Can you tell me what programs / films or live channels you have the buffering issues on? Will try and replicate! I am a Youview trialist so I can report issues once I replicate them. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I’ve the drt2100 and drt2110 was trying to watch beats last night and buffered every 3 minutes or so the app would not load if it did load I keep I could watch a few minutes then buffering would start and I’d get a blue screen with a message saying something went wrong the now app on LG tv worked fine 

same problems this morning trying to watch bulletproof 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband speed is 64mps

PaulNormanUK
Scholar 3

So I just watched the first ten mins of Bulletproof S1E1 and S1E6 and encountered no issues on my T2000 or T4000 Youview boxes. I do own a T2110 and T2100 but I can't add any more devices until 1/3/2019...

Currently watching Beats(2019) and it's playing fine on my T2000 box.

The best thing to do is update this thread with the exact model number of the box, the name of the program or film you were watching (include series and episode number) along with date and time of the issue. I will submit a bug report to Youview and link back to this thread so the more users and more info people provide the more likely Youview will be able to replicate or track down the cause.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok it’s humax dtrt2110 

softwear 3.6.154 (d82208)

trying now to watch goldrush latest episode and getting the following message 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A6A27233-E6FA-4BB2-8C81-AAF3CE9E1E62.jpeg

PaulNormanUK
Scholar 3

Working fine on my T4000 which is running the exact same firmware version. Weird...