cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£10 PSN Voucher??

I haven't got my PSN voucher that I was promised when I signed up to NowTV, it's been over a month and I have not received any email regarding the voucher.

Could someone please try and sort this out, thank you.
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here I'm afraid. Have the vouchers been sent out to customers yet? If not, when do you expect this to start happening?

Eager to make the most of a sale on the PS Store Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you haven't received your PSN voucher. I will look into your account and send you an e-mail.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven't got my PSN voucher that I was promised when I signed up to NowTV, Payment got taken from myself and i  have not received any email regarding the voucher code.

Could someone please try and sort this out, thank you.

Regards dyer999fire

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry if you're yet to receive your PSN voucher. I will need to look into your account for you and send an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your inbox and reply.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.

I'm waiting on mine too.

My first payment went out a few days ago. Was hoping to use the voucher in the sales.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch 🙂 sorry to hear that your PSN voucher hasn't been received yet. I'm going to look into your account and will have to drop you an e-mail.

Keep an eye out on your inbox and reply.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I will send you an e-mail shortly, keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also haven't recieved my voucher, could you look into it for me? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, I will need to look into your account and respond. I will be in touch shortly via an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I'm in the same boat as the others, signed up a few months ago, had a few payments go out now but no email regarding my £10 psn voucher. Checked spam folder and nothing.
Any chance someone can look into this for me?