cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC & Mac

Discussions

Watch NOW from your browser

Hi everyone, We have some great news to share! From today you can stream all our brilliant content directly from your web browser – you’ll no longer need to use the NOW Player to watch on your PC or Mac. Find out more about all the different ways to ...

SimonJ_0-1687960053644.png
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 40 replies
  • 13 thanks

Nowtv on Windows 10

I have just setup our new Windows 10 family PC. NowTv app works on the main account. However, NowTv fails to work on my children's accounts (same PC) - "maximum devices registered".I understand nowtv limits access to x4 physical devices. Quite reason...

WARNING: Cannot watch anything and cannot speak to ANYONE!

Just a heads up to those wanting to watch on a mac. Save yourself hours of frustration and trying to deal with a company that makes it incredibly hard to actually get help! Just wait until the box set comes out, it will cost about the same anyway.The...

Firefox

Just to say that the latest versions of Firefox don't seem to work for logging into Now TV (53.0). I have re-loaded an earlier version (51.0) and that works ok 

Now TV Player

I'm having the same issues. The video is also stopping and crashing. For the money I've paid, it's completely unacceptable.

Horrendously bad audio quality

Watching through the iOS app, as I progressed through Game of thrones the audio quality quickly turned unbearable. I noticed a deterioration in audio quality as the episodes went by, but it has gotten to the point that any the audio sounds robotic an...

how to get now tv player

Hi there, i have just signed up to now tv and when it asked have I got now tv player I clicked I already have it but I do not. I need to get this message up again somehow or download this so I can start watching GOT? Can anyone help me? Many thanks,

keeps saying error as didn't download

I accidently clicked 'already downloaded' on my mac when trying to watch a programme. now whenever i click to watch something i cannot and it just says error. how can i download this software or whatever once ive already clicked that i have it. very ...

Now TV on Mountain Lion

Hi there,  I would like to install now TV player on my older mac OSX 10.8.5. Is this possible? Is there a previous version of the Now TV player that I can use as the new one does not install? Many thanks, Paul