Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Now TV Player Serious Issues with Mac

I would be interested! I'm having problems on 10.9.5... 😞

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Really unimpressed with this and considering cancelling my subscription and notifying others not to bother with NowTV after seeing how far back this post goes. iPad / TV app work just fine. NowTV player on my Mac is a joke. Had problems before with only getting audio, crashing, or failure to load shows, but now I've just downloaded the latest update and absolutely nothing will load. If you're not bothered to put money in to fix such obvious flaws in your product, or make it compatible with perfectly reasonable browsers that your customers are using, why should we be bothered to pay you for your 'service'?

Highlighted
Advocate

It is the same with windows devices,  Is there any fix coming?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Same issues here - makes it completely unusable. For such an expensive service, I expect to get something that at least works!

Highlighted
Advocate

Still have the same issue with the player on the MacBook. Didn’t have this issue when I just used safari, since I’ve had to use the player, get nothing but buffering issues. Watching one 40 min program the screen kept going black roughly every 5mins, and refusing to do anything. Had to go back to the website, and relaunch each time. I have no issues with broadband speed or WiFi signal. Amazon and Netflix work fine, it’s just the NowTv Player that doesn’t. Fix it, so frustrating!
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Just saw this as I believe this issue still applies to me...SERIOUSLY!!!! YOU ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SAFARI, CHROME OR FIREFOX...Has to be the funniest thing I've ever heard. These are the most mainstream browsers out there apart from obvious IE. Feedback to technical development dep: DO NOT CREATE A PRODUCT THAT CANNOT WORK FOR 50% OF PEOPLE.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I have been contacting them since JANUARY about my MAC not working with the app. They have no idea what they are doing. It's the most shocking service I have ever recieved. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Really? Oh, ###### off!

0 Thanks
Highlighted

2020 And the player still sucks, picture randomly freezes whilst sound continues, click back a few seconds on the progress bar and works again. It's always been rubbish and I've installed newer versions over the years.

0 Thanks