cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awful NowTV support for PC Window or media users of NowTV app .

Does NowTV web admins have any idea if NowTV has any plans to update the attrociously bad Windows NowTV app for viewing NowTV media content on PCs (personal computers in case NowTV has forgotten what they are)  or other media players which use it. They must have read the 1 star reviews from people who have reviewed it. It doesn't work for me since I use an ultra wide screen 21:9 monitor and the app is unable to rescale for different monitor sizes its so bad. I think its been a few years since it was last updated, and  so it could also be a security risk. As someone else has mentioned for Sky who views itself as a media company its prothetic that it excludes a lot of people from using its media services since it can't properly maintain its media software. 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I recently purchased an ultra wide monitor and not only is the quality of the picture appalling but the page cannot be navigated as only the top half is visible. You can scroll left / right but not up down. In my naivety I selected the [Setting] option, which offers no other action other than a link to the privacy policy.

I appreciate the available content may not be capable of being rendered to fit the hardware. That should be no excuse for the company to fail to maintain a product, which has a semblance of a quality user experience. Hardware is continuously changing and the onus should be on the software provider to keep abreast with what is now commonly available in the marketplace.

If anyone out there has an alternative to this outdated and unsupported app, please share.