cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Entertainment offer

Hi i tried to buy an entertainment pass from an offer email they sent me,3 months for 1 at £2.64 per month but they inly took 10p from my bank and my pass isnt actuve,any ideas

Aldi voucher doesn't give you what it promises

I am a new Aldi staff member and their Perks system tells me I get a year of Sky Cinema pass for £15. I paid my £15 and entered the voucher code and it's only given me two free months. Had I known this I wouldn't have bothered as the saving is not en...

unable to claim deal for sky sports mobile

I have a deal to add sky sports mobile for £1 a month tomy my package, but when I try to claim, it tells me I already have an active pass for this even though I have never had sky sports before.... any help?... the deal originated from hot deals

Voucher code not showing on account

I cancelled a free 14 day movie trial on 30/1/19 as I had a 2 month voucher. I entered this and it was accepted until 29/3/19. However I now cant see it on my TV or on the now TV account.Help, how this be resolved please? 

Free trial conditions

I have been looking to find whether a free trial pass is any different to a paid pass regarding use in Europe ?  Anyone know ?  Thanks Dave

Sky sports £1 month offer

Trying to pay for the sports £1 a month offer for two months but payment won't go through?? All bank details are correct and money in account?? Can anyone help? 

Information

I have question I want know about your offer about entertainment package and movie package they are on 50% discount for 6 month Im very month interested but I like to know is that offers stands till next month cause I'm looking to get that next month...

Resolved! Query about sticks/passes

I have recently bought 4 sticks each come with 2mths free cinema pass.  I have created an account and activated one of the sticks and redeemed the pass.  I want to activate the other sticks on other TVs in the house.  When I do will the 2 nth passes ...