Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

With 2023 F1 season just days away……..

Come on NOW TV time to put some realistic offers out there…pretty please 🙏🏻

91 REPLIES 91
gejandcj
Scholar

what a ******* joke. According to the CS agent, what was showing under My Details wasn't showing at their end. They had an email address from 5 years ago. So had to reet that and my password. I now have a new SkyID for some odd reason.

Saint1976
Elite 3

For those that don't receive the email offer, there will normally be a public offer on the website in the coming days. 

9 times out of 10 it will be a little more expensive so I'd expect something along the lines of £25 a month for six or nine months.

gejandcj
Scholar

£60 is only a little more exspensive? I wish I lived in your world.

UncleZen
Scholar 2

Saturday update: still no £20/m offer 😞 this seems to happen every year to me. Maybe I'm just one of the last people they email, idk. 

Saskia
Scholar 2

Hey @UncleZen keep checking your emails and spam. I know last year it was just before the first race that more emails were released. Good luck!

F1FanDan
Scholar

I'm in the category of never getting email offers, but won't be taking up the £25pm for six months offer currently in "My Offers". I'm betting that, like last year, a better offer will appear a couple of days before the Bahrain GP.

Saskia
Scholar 2

@F1FanDan I remember my neighbour got a 12 mth offer just before the Bahrain GP  last yr and I bet they’ll do the same again! Fingers crossed for you and others who follow F1.

Coopd
Advocate

How is everyone receiving this year's £19.99 a month deal? I've not received any emails yet and there's nothing in my membership offers. 

gejandcj
Scholar

The £25 for 6 months appears to be ending today - it's been it's not just in My Offers section anymore it appears to be on the main site for everyone to see. So hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday those of us who aren't deemed worthy of an e-mail might get to see something.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@gejandcj @F1FanDan 

My understanding is that the 6 months at £25 offer is aimed at the Carabao Cup rather than F1. So if I were you hold off for a cheaper deal if you can.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help