cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy52
Mentor

Channels not working through my lg smart television screen just pixels

I see a few members are having the same issue as myself certain channels not working

And screen just full of pixels, mine has been going on for 6 days now I have contacted customer service every day they have said it's been dealt with but nothing seems to have been done by now 

• LG
12 REPLIES 12
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy52 

You’ll have noticed then that you need to report with staff via live chat, bugger all will happen on here. Make sure to be signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/problems-watching-now

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Andy52
Mentor

I have been in contact with customer service on live chat every day now 

They just say I'm top priority and they will email me when the issue is sorted

Nothing seems to have been done 

RoyB
Legend

@Andy52 

‘Seems’. How do you know Now haven’t got a team of 20 white-coated lab technicians poring over the code, trying fix after fix, liaising with their opposite numbers at LG and so on, but aren’t going to come back to you until they have a robust fix in place? 😛

Yes, alright….

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy52 

Hate to say nothing will get done on here either.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Andy52 

Sorry you've not heard anything.

Can I take a few details so I can raise this?

• Model number of your TV
  • firmware number
  • an image of what you're seeing if posible

Thanks

Simon

Andy52
Mentor

Lg smart tv model number 28 mt 29s 

the screen is full of pixels 

if you want pictures then could you email me [email removed] then I send you the pictures 

yours kindly ANDY 

Andy52
Mentor

@Andy52 

Lg smart tv model number 28 mt 29s 

the screen is full of pixels 

if you want pictures then could you email me [email removed] then I send you the pictures 

yours kindly ANDY

RoyB
Legend

@Andy52 

I think you mean this LG TV/Monitor:-

https://www.lg.com/uk/monitors/tv-monitors/28mt49s-pz/

There should be a little camera icon in the row of symbols at the top of the next posting you make, and if you click it, you can use it to post a screenshot here.

On my LG TV, the version information is in Settings (gear wheel icon on the remote, give it a long press) Support/Software version (something like 04.50.56), though things might be a bit different on a monitor.

Are you running the Now app from the LG App Store, and have you checked there is no update available for it?

Does it dissolve into pixels the second you start Now, or just when you choose something to watch?

And nothing but Now dissolves into pixels on this TV?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
jack21
Advocate

@Andy52 mines the same, no ITV channels at all