cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul11
Advocate

Season 11 Last week Tonight with John Oliver

Any help with trying to find/watch the latest season of Last week Tonight with John Oliver please? I can find and view the episodes on my desktop's browser, but only seasons 1-7 show up when watching via the app on my Firestick. I've tried using the search function and browsing Sky Comedy, but can’t find anything past season 7.

I saw this has been asked before, but there wasn’t a solution so I know it isn’t just me! 😊

Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Paul11 

Use the search or go directly into the Sky Comedy on demand channel where there is a second folder.

Because I don't watch this TV show I am not sure if this is Season 11 you are after and the number of episodes are up to date from the screen shot below.

1000000537.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Paul11 

Just checked on both my Amazon Fire Stick and Android phone NOW App and Season 11 separate folder is showing for me under Sky Comedy on demand.

Also the search on the Amazon Fire Stick App found the two separate folders by me typing in Oliver.

Paul11
Advocate

Thanks both for the reply. I ended up reinstalling the app on the Firestick and it ws showing up on my watchlist straightaway - should have know to start with that!

Thanks again