Scholar 2

With 2023 F1 season just days away……..

Come on NOW TV time to put some realistic offers out there…pretty please 🙏🏻

91 REPLIES 91
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Saskia 

Staff from NOW won’t see or respond to posts about offers I’m afraid. Have a nosy at this thread.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/F1-2023/td-p/597198/jump-to/first-unread-message

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saskia
Scholar 2

Good Morning Gavs, Yes I know they ‘supposedly’ don’t read the posts (although I have heard different) but it makes me feel better. I do read the F1 threads and saw your earlier comment. You are very good and consistent in helping us. Cheers and have a great day!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Saskia 

They must surely get an idea of how many people subscribe back up when the season kicks off, which should hopefully give them an indication of what offer to put out and when. Not that I follow F1 for that matter but I do understand it’s massive pull for Sky sports. 

Fingers crossed a decent offer comes out soon. As I am already paying £20 a month until May. So those sort of deals as we know are always possible!

Thanks for the kind words though 😃 very much appreciated.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saskia
Scholar 2

That’s a good offer you have and at a price I had for the whole of 2022 F1 season and so yes fingers crossed for me and other F1 followers. Cheers

gejandcj
Scholar

Seems to be cutting it fine with 2 weeks to go until the opening weekend. Hopefully see something at the beginning of the next week. £20 for 12 months would be a good deal, can catch the whole of the next NFL season as well then.

Ant42
Scholar

Bear in mind that the final race of the season is on the 26th of November. So any 9 month offer (which is what they normally seem to do) would have to start on or after the 27th of February to cover the whole season. Yes, that's cutting it a bit fine when the first race weekend starts on the 3rd of March just 4 days later. But I'm hoping for a 9 month offer in around a week.  Add me to the fingers crossed list!

Saskia
Scholar 2

You're added Ant42 🤞🤞🤞

UncleZen
Scholar 2

Last season the offer wasn't available until after the testing had finished and before the season started, so, next week.

Saskia
Scholar 2

Ahh ok thanks. So all hopes for next week….really looking forward to the F1 season.