cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Uploading Preloaded Stick Vouchers to Different Account

Hi there,

So let me explain a little, I purschased one of the Black Friday bundles with the Stick included via myself which obviously meant I created an account of sorts and payment went through me, however is it possible to both a) activate and thus redeem said vouchers onto anothers account (which would be a brand new account) as a gift to them or are they tied to my account due to who bought them? and b) Can one pillage the Free trials on that new account first so to speak and then activate the stick and redeem the vouchers on her account on the 14th day or however it best works.

Thanks,

Gavin.

3 REPLIES 3
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The only way I know to have the stick on your account and the included vouchers on another is to do the following:

1) Give the other person the stick and let them activate it and load the vouchers onto their account.

2) Get the stick back from them and factory reset it to remove their account info.

3) Add the stick to your account.

Of course, you may have trouble getting the stick back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No thats okay I don't need the stick for my account I was just needing confirmation that I can still activate and thus register it to her account, so I'm assuming that is perfectly doable regardless of whom purchased them.

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sorry, I thought you wanted to keep the stick. Anyway, just because you bought it, it doesn’t become yours until it gets activated to your account. So if you give it to your friend, it’ll be hers when she activates it.