cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR
Mentor

F1 Bahrain quali's Fri 1st March 2024 @4pm GMT

Sat 02 March 2024 @ 11:04am GMT

F1 Bahrain quali's Fri 1st March 2024 @4pm GMT...

Odd that the quali's were held on Friday and I see on the F1 calendar that other races will also be on the Friday, so many of us will be working on the Friday.

So, as I am typing this on Saturday, and the quali's were yesterday, so where is the link so I can watch this 'ON DEMAND'.

Are we going to have the same poor level of uploading as last years season???

Come on NOW TV... sort this out please

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@GR 

Staff don’t monitor in the way you’re hoping for. See this link.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for

It’s down to rights and how long they have them for. Email Sky viewer relations.
viewer r @ Sky . Uk (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
GR
Mentor

Hi @gavs82008 

Thanks for replying.

The post was for the community, I am aware that NowTV don't monitor these threads.

I do thank you for the email address - complaint sent, although I feel I am likely wasting my time, as I did last year!

Email auto reply received with a 3 day lead time!

Many thanks for reaching out

GR

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@GR 

Sky Viewer relations do take an age to get back to you and no doubt will be given a generic reply. Which is what I get every time I moan about the Chicago Shows not coming on to Sky.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Tompo
Scholar 2

@GR 

The reason the first two races this season are on a Saturday is because the Saudi Arabian grand prix next weekend was moved a day earlier to Saturday 9th March so as not to coincide with the first day of Ramadan on Sunday 10th March. F1 rules state races can't be any closer than 7 days apart so in turn this weekend's race in Bahrain had to move a day earlier to Saturday as well. Hopefully this is a one-off this year, you would have thought FOM could have foreseen this before finalising the calendar.

The only other race on a Saturday is Las Vegas as it was last year because they want a night race and a Sunday night race in Vegas would be Monday morning/daytime for most of the rest of the world so no one would watch it on TV. Technically for us in the UK it is still a Sunday race, just at 6:00am 🙄

I totally agree with your comment on the abysmally slow on demand availability, it does make me wonder if Sky/NOW are doing this so people eventually decide to just sign up to Sky where recording is an option.