cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

USA F1 qualifying not uploaded yet ....

Why does it always take forever to upload F1 races/qualifying? The qualifying session was yesterday and still nothing... Defeats the purpose of paying for on-demand, its infuriating

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It can take up to 72 hours and depending on the race. Best speak with staff and ask the question through live chat.

Make sure to be signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/feedback-complaints

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Masami

Completely agree, now tv is a waste of time if you want F1 but don’t have the luxury of time to watch it live unfortunately 

GR
Mentor

Sunday 22 Oct 2023 @ 8:30am GMT...

And still no upload of the qualifiers for the F1 US.

This is a waste of money!

GR
Mentor

US F1

The qualis were on Friday 20th Oct

The Sprint shoot-out on Sat 21st Oct

So, via the F1 tab, only the practice (also on Fri 20th), and wait for it, the Sprint shoot out has been uploaded !!!

So, the Quali's, which were a day earlier than the Sprint Shoot out, is still NOT UPLOADED !!!

NOW TV, renamed to MAYBE TV...

Keav
Advocate

Completely agree. Qualifying was 9pm last night and the race is 9pm tonight so I just sat down to watch qualifying at mid-day and it’s nowhere to be seen. It’s no use if qualifying isn’t available until after the live race. When I pay this much for F1 I expect it to be available immediately.

Keav
Advocate

Just to make things slightly worse, for Now, most of it is available on YouTube!

GR
Mentor

Oh MAYBE TV has gone one better...

So, Friday 20th Oct was the US F1 Quali's.

Sat 21st Oct was Sprint shoot out and Sprint race.

MAYBE TV has now uploaded the Sprint race (From Saturday)... which is joins the uploaded Friday practice and the Sprint shoot out... 

BUT, where are the QUALI'S (From Friday).... 

@19:12 on Sunday 22nd Oct, they are still missing.

This is becoming a typical one star service, well done MAYBE TV (AKA NOW TV)