cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drw1
Mentor

Japan F1 qualifying not uploaded yet

Where is the qualifying for the Japanese F1?! It was broadcast hours ago and the highlights are already available on YouTube!

This isn't the first time this has happened with NowTV - the time you take to upload content after airing is unacceptable. If you miss the live broadcast, you have to either miss that broadcast completely or be forced to watch the entire event after the fact!

What's the point in paying for on-demand if I can't watch the event.. on demand!

The F1 grand prix is in a few hours and I am still not able to watch the qualifying.

Please sort this out!

9 REPLIES 9
xela238

@drw1 yes this! It’s honestly ridiculous. Basically 16 hours since Quali now and still not up. Why pay for this if I’m just going to watch the instantly uploaded highlights on YouTube? 

JKBZz

@drw1 yep same here I’ve just noticed it’s not been available for me either, this is just annoying ngl, slow.. why would I want to watch qualifying on the race day..?!?!? 

Neee

Still not on. 🫣

q7sam
Advocate

Even worse than that, I tuned in for the scheduled 9:30 replay only to see the results immediately displayed on the screen in Ted’s notebook. 

This is the second time out of 4 races this has happened. It’s either watch it live or you’ve had it. Not so easy though with some of the race times. 

MizzleB

@q7sam we went to watch the race at 10:30UK time and when we turned it on it was in lap 17, even though it had just started? It’s ridiculous. It’s expensive paying for Sport purely for F1 and there’s no way we’re waking up at 5:30am to watch the race, especially with having young children.

F1Jon96
Mentor

@q7sam Now or never TV 😁. Yes its rubbish.  Especially when Sky sub-licence their broadcast to other countries (e.g beIN Sports in Singapore, Philippines etc) and they can manage to get it available on demand in 1 hour or less.

RoyB
Legend

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Japanese-Grand-Prix-replay/td-p/62157...

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Brad
Advocate

I pay £27 for this S×××, turn on like everyone at 10.30 to watch start and find into 20 laps of Highlights.Why can't they put race up after its finished then wouldn't be a problem.Think I will cancel subscription and just watch on C4 as not all that interested,with Max walking away with it.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@drw1 @F1Jon96 @Brad @MizzleB 

Staff don’t reply on here. See this link.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for

Ask the question via live chat. Make sure to be signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/feedback-complaints

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help