cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR
Mentor

Why the upload delay with F1 qualifying in GP Von Osterreich

Like many I work on Friday, late finish, so breakfast Sat am watching the qualis is ideal...

The GP Von Osterreich qualis were at 4pm Friday, it's now 10:22 am Saturday, and yet again, the show is not available...

I wonder why I bother with Now TV, it's more Never TV

6 REPLIES 6
GR
Mentor

I also see that the F2 and F3 quali's are uploaded from Friday.... but no F1 quali's...

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@GR 

Best to get in touch with staff via live chat. By clicking “chat online” within the green box and avoiding “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
GR
Mentor

I am on chat now... but the chat person is not answering the question of....

The Friday F2 and F3 quali's are available to watch now...

Why are the F1 quali's from the same day missing, why are they not available... 

I'll post the chat

GR
Mentor

Here is the link from Now TV chat...

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/sports/highlights/asset/australian-f1-gp-qualifying-2023/A5EK58cLDR6q...

I still dont see the F1 quali's on the F1 sports channel...

Saint1976
Elite 3

@GR that link is for the AUSTRALIAN quali not the AUSTRIAN quali hence why you can't find it on the F1 Channel. 

On demand can take up to 24 hours due to differing rights agreements for each race. There would have been replays on the F1 channel as part of the normal broadcasting last night and I can see there was a replay this morning.

If it doesn't appear before 7:30pm then it's on Channel 4 at that time.

GR
Mentor

@Saint1976 

I have just found that out after clicking the link, typical support from the Chat reps...

They clearly don't read what is being said, I did make it clear which F1 quali's I was searching for...

I don't get why they upload the F2 and F3 quali's and not the F1. We pay for this service, it should be uploaded.

Thanks for shedding light on this matter, I'll have to find another way of watching the F1