cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Passes & voucher

Hi i found a voucher on hot uk deals for free week of sky sports plus 4 months free afterwards however when i click on the link to now tv it only says free one week?? I’m abit confused.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is it totally free ?

Or is it a one week sports pass plus a free four month mobile sports pass bundled into the deal that will start at the same time for £14.98 (see link below from the nowtv website offers page).

https://www.nowtv.com/offers  

Should it be a different offer then please post the link, where i am sure loads of nowtv forum members will be intrested in it (especially if it's free).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

That offer in your link is for a full blown one day sports pass plus a free 4 months mobile sports pass for a payment of £9.98.

If you decide to buy this offer you get one day sports on all 11 number Sky Sports channels on any NowTV supported device, where the 4 months free mobile pass can only be watched on a smartphone and you are restricted to five channels on the phone which is Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So does the four months start after the day pass finishes?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My guess if you haven't got an existing mobile sports pass on your account the 4 month mobile pass will start straight away from time of purchase (might be wrong).

Perhaps get clarification from live chat, do you want a link for them ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Ignore my last post, where i have just read the T&C's to this offer.

Have a read of this.

Sky Sports Day or Week Pass plus a free 4-month Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass bundle: Available to (1) new NOW TV customers and (2) existing NOW TV customers without an active Sky Sports Day, Week or Month Pass on their account. Offer not available to existing customers who are billed by a 3rd party (e.g. via Apple, Vodafone); customers on an existing Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass offer that has more than 30 days to run; or to some Combo and NOW Broadband customers – check your eligibility here. Offer bundle entitles customers to a Sky Sports Day Pass priced at £9.98 or Sky Sports Week Pass priced at £14.98 with a free 4-month Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass. Sky Sports Day Pass lasts for 24 hours after you start watching. Sky Sports Week Pass lasts 7 days after you start watching. Your Sky Sports Day or Week Pass must be activated within 365 days of purchase. Your free Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass will be auto-applied to your NOW TV account within 10 working days of your bundle purchase, and will start as soon as it’s applied to your account. At the end of the free 4-month period, your Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass will automatically cancel. Red button and interactive services are unavailable. Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass includes Sky Sports Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing and News. Only available on compatible smartphones (see device compatibility below). To watch your Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass alongside other NOW TV Passes, at least one of the registered devices on your NOW TV account must be a compatible smartphone. You can only watch your Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass on one smartphone at a time. All live scheduling may be subject to change.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant access that link?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have just edited the post where i have copied & pasted the T&C's for you to have a read of.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes please