cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Passes & voucher

Hi i found a voucher on hot uk deals for free week of sky sports plus 4 months free afterwards however when i click on the link to now tv it only says free one week?? I’m abit confused. Thanks

Voucher code not working

Purchased the FIFA game from Game in Sept 19 and received one month pass for sky sports to be used within 6 months. Just tried to use and the code has expired yet well within 6 month time frame. Would like to call someone at Now TV to discuss. Can an...

Now TV Trial Cinema Pass Notification

Hi all, I received a notification on my Android phone to say I was eligible for a 1 month cinema pass. However I can no longer find the notification, and there's no email either. Can anyone advise how I access the 1 month free trial as I'm quite keen...

Resolved! NOW TV APP NOT AVAILABLE

So I was thinking of taking out a subscription for NOW TV as I read COUNTLESS TIMES that I could watch/use the app on my LG smart TV.I took out a month's subs and now I find out I can't because the app ISN'T THERE.Absolute &*%()*&%)(%& waste of time ...

Month Offer Sports Pass .

Merry Christmas , Take care with Sports one month Pass at £16.99.looks outstanding for existing customers . Be aware there is a 10 day no Premier League matches in January . Prime is doing good football coverage over Christmas . Now Tv is getting gre...

Free month sports pass

I've had an email this week saying I've had a month's free now tv sports pass added to my account. But nothing has been added I've checked everyday is there anything I can do.?

Vodaphone voucher code

Put on a vodaphone rewards code yesterday. Suppose to have 2 months cinema pass @ £1 per month. It's taken 10p out of my bank account. Now tv keeps saying 'I need a pass'. I've already put the pass in. I cant believe there's no customer services, jus...

Retention offer & free voucher

Hi,Not sure what I need to do here. Am currently on a retention offer for the Movies pass and I have a month's free voucher pending on my account. I'm on the last month of my retention offer now so I went in to cancel and activate my pending month's ...