cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I stack Argos passes?

I've just been in Argos to buy a Now TV Stick, and noticed they sell 2 month passes which are cheaper than the price of the passes on the Now TV website. I was wondering if I'd be able to stack more than one of these Argos passes on my account, so I can have more than 2 months paid off on my account at a time?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No you can't. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, thanks for the answer.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

James

You asked, "Can I stack Argos passes?", Rab answered, "No you can't".

Rab is wrong.

I always stack my passes and this is how I do it:-

I buy multiple Entertainment passes from cheaper sources e.g. Amazon UK, usually 3 x 2 months or 3 x 2 months, I then get onto Now TV's Help chat, and first, confirm my passes are valid then ask them to consolidate the passes into 1 x 6 month pass.

Now TV Help chat has always consolidated my passes and has always given me a new, far into the future, expiry date. For example, I currently have a valid six-month consolidated Entertainment pass which I plan to use in June, which is also when my current six-month pass runs out. 

I hope this helps.

UK Bob

PS.  You cannot consolidate or stack multiple passes of different types, such as Cinema with Entertainment, Sports with Cinema or any other such combinations.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've also had 4 x 2 month vouchers replaced by 2 x 3 and 1 x 2 month codes through the live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, Bob. That's helpful.