cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anon20221

Payments

I have only recently realised that a payment is being from my bank monthly from now tv, I’m assuming for an entertainment pass as it states on my statement, but the problem I have is I don’t currently have any active passes. I’ve searched on my membership and my passes and none are active. What do I do? Who do I contact? Customer support for now tv is not very helpful!

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anon20221 

That’s not a good idea for a name, as ‘Anon’ is associated with closed accounts. So you might want to change it.

Payments for Memberships that you can’t find are usually because you have a second membership with Now that you have forgotten about.

Or that you took the membership out via a third party, which would sometimes be reflected in the entry on the statement, but sometimes would still show Now.

Anyway, use this:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account

If all else fails, the Get In Touch box there will lead you to Now Live Chat, but make sure you go via the little ‘v’ on a green background, and not any other way.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.