cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Offer - 10 month Sky Sports Season Ticket for just £179.

I have been signed into my account on website and have been trying to purchase 10 month Sky Sports Season Ticket for just £179. It will just not let me purchase the offer. Also been trying "Live Chat" all day, no one is responding, just says "An advisor's on the way..."! Does anyone know if there is any technical issues at the moment with the website?

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I had the same issue. They gave me this link and I used the existing customer link below the the get offer button. Worked a treat. They were really helpful.

https://www.nowtv.com/watch-sky-sports-online

Jnami
Advocate

This just takes me to the highlights page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spent 5 on the online chat. Had the same probelm as everyone else and tried the previous link without any success. 

Spoke to Rajesh who gave me this link for "existing customers" only.....worked straight away for me and takes you to the £179 payment page.

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/offer/UFP_10MnthSP_179GBP

Hope it works

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, that works for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried that but just get stuck on the payment screen with the rotating circles! been trying for an hour and chatted to them as well - apparently this has been escalated pity I've missed 30 minutes of the match

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another guy is getting the spinning circles. Read it was an issue with TalkTalk customers but who knows.

Strange how links work for some and not for others.

PS, you're not missing much of the game.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been trying to purchase the sky sports season pass all day! When I sign in as an existing customer I get a red box at the top of the page which says - Oops – sorry you're not eligible for this offer.

ive spoke to about 10 different robots on the chat and they all send me a link and the same message pops up everytime. 

I give up. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You don't have an active sports pass already running do you?

Best to leave it until another day mate or you're just going to lose it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Never purchased any passes off them since I joined, this would be my first attempt. Yeah will deffo leave it for today!