cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VerityF
Advocate

WSL not on Showcase?

I got a NOW entertainment membership specifically to watch the WSL on showcase last season. However when I went to watch the game today it was the Simpsons on Showcase and the WSL game was on Sky Sports only (but apparently 3 different channels). I looked online and could find no reference to them stopping WSL on Showcase. On the contrary a skysports article previewing the season indicated it would remain on Showcase (excerpt and link below). I also looked at the schedule for Fridays game and it isn't there either.

Anyone know what is going on with this? 

Article excerpt:

"You can also watch free match highlights from every WSL game this season on Sky Sports' digital platforms and YouTube channel, while all matches will continue to be shown on both Sky Sports Football, as well as on Sky Showcase, available in all Sky homes, even without a Sky Sports package, giving the competition greater visibility." 

https://www.skysports.com/football/story-telling/35730/12961247/wsl-2023-24-the-womens-world-cup-sta... 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

According to the TV Guide there is two live WSL games this weekend on Sky Showcase.