cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Offer - 10 month Sky Sports Season Ticket for just £179.

I have been signed into my account on website and have been trying to purchase 10 month Sky Sports Season Ticket for just £179. It will just not let me purchase the offer. Also been trying "Live Chat" all day, no one is responding, just says "An advisor's on the way..."! Does anyone know if there is any technical issues at the moment with the website?

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah, that link is for existing customers so that's why it won't work. We all had problems trying to purchase the offer straight from the site so since it went live. 

Hopefully they'll fix it asap for the people who can't sign up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does this offer include the F1 channel? Or what sport channels does it include please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, it's a Sky Sports season pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So that's all sports channels then..... Now I'm tempted then!

Only downside to NowTV is no recording and sometimes I work late so miss the start of matches

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received a dodgy looking email earlier purporting to be from NowTV with a Case number and a 'link' to the offer, with promises to help me get the offer.

1. I never opened a case with anyone.

2. The 'link' didn't work as you couldn't click on it to get it to open, or hover over it to see the address it was supposedly linking to.

3. I ALREADY had the offer succesfully applied to my account yesterday evening.

The email looked at first glance like it was genuine especially as the sender address etc was correctly labelled as being from NowTV Help BUT the English used within the text of the email and the content layout was atrocious.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I tried the chat this morning without much help. Other guy at the end said I would get email when link is fixed, but nothing yet.

How can you get a different response? I clicked on the link in your post, and it doesn't work

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't sign up either. Even with the link posted below. It's really tedious.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWTV have informed me that I can't have the £179 Season 10 month offer because I'm a 'Combo Customer' with NOW TV and broadband. Ridiculous! Well done NOWTV that will realy make me renew my broadband deal. I doubt I will touch NOWTV again for any services.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I had an issue with this all day yesterday, I just kept getting the rotating coloured circles each time when I clicked buy now. I spoke to someone on live chat, who just kept giving me links and was unable to help.

Thankfully I was able to resolve the issue myself. As it turns out, my payment details had expired, so all I needed to was update them, then it worked straight away!