cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SportsNut
Mentor

Sky Tennis channel

The new Sky Tennis channel navigation site is AWFUL - did they not take a look at Amazon Prime's superb layout before taking over?  On Prime you could watch (and pause) any match either live or on full replay.  Site navigation was easy.  I cannot begin to describe how disappointed I am with Sky.  I have a monthly sports subscription and will continue until the end of the football season but I will then be cancelling until the season restarts in August.  I have always been a year-round tennis watcher but the Sky Tennis site scores a 0/10 form me.  Sort it out, quickly!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SportsNut 

Your post will fall on deafs ears I am afraid. See this link to explain the purpose of the forum.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for

Send an email to customer support.
customer services @ now tv . Com (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SportsNut 

Your post will fall on deafs ears I am afraid. See this link to explain the purpose of the forum.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for

Send an email to customer support.
customer services @ now tv . Com (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
SportsNut
Mentor

@gavs82008 Thanks gavs, I've copied the text of my complaint and emailed it to the address you supplied.  SportsNut aka David

TennisFan1979
Advocate

@SportsNut 

and i will follow in your footstep - to pay 26 a month to get this is crazy considering what amazon used to offer & cost

SportsNut
Mentor
I will give them till the end of the football season in April and if the tennis channel hasn't improved massively, then I will definitely be cancelling. Still can't believe how bad it is. Anybody thinking it's ok never watched tennis on Prime.

RoyB
Legend

@SportsNut 

And anybody thinking Sky would do it right has never searched this Community for ‘US Open’ 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
SportsNut
Mentor
Yes you're right about the US Open, that was terrible and it seems they have taken no notice of the negative feedback they surely must have got. (I wasn't aware of this forum at that time}