cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yop
Advocate

No email offers

Been a now tv customer since bout 2019 ,always had emails with cinema  offers, took broadband in March  so now have a dual account,  since then I've not received  and email offers at all, it's now November and my friends and family as just got a £1 cinema offer as I have not got anything, as being a loyal customer with a dual account I thought I might have received something???? 

6 REPLIES 6
Jayach
Elite 3

Loyalty counts for nothing in this day and age.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Yop 

Being a customer since 2015 I can count on 1 hand how many email offers I have for cinema, entertainment and boost. 
Cancel is your friend. Pretend to cancel and you will almost be guaranteed to be given a discounted rated. Which is what I have been doing the last 8 years and why I have only paid full price for a very limited time.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Yop 

Offers incentivise people who look like they might leave; small usage, no sort of ‘investment’ in Now, and so on.

Buy the broadband, you’re invested, less likely to give up any streaming memberships you might have. Use Now streaming a lot, ditto.

I do what @gavs82008 suggests, hold my prices down by starting cancels, get retention offers. But even then, I’m not getting the lower offers that others are getting.

Too invested, you see 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
starman73
Elite

Set up more accounts with different emails. Just do the trial, cancel and then the emails offers will come in.  Currently on £1 cinema for 6 months, £1 entertainment for 3 months and about to add sports for £14.99/month with free boost for one month.  Also if you don’t have boost, https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/membership/my-offers has an offer of £1/month for three months.

If you want offers, cancel.

wm-0001
Scholar

Have you checked your account offers?

starman73
Elite

Yes, this is the £1 boost offerYes, this is the £1 boost offer