cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New F1 Season Pass?

I bought the £198 F1 season pass back at the start of the season, but then cancelled it once everything got cancelled.

With the season starting again, are they going to bring a new offer out for F1? 

Currently they have £25 a month for 3 months but that is more expensive then their previous £198 offer for 9 months. 

Trying to work out whether to gamble and miss out on the £25 offer but potentially get a cheaper F1 offer or just to play safe and avoid having to pay £9.99 for day passes. 

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As a 74 year old female pensioner on a low budget, it's all a hell of a lot on money, especially as it was always free to view on BBC, ITV then Channel 4.

£200 for annual season ticket is 1/4 of my annual pension. I only watch F1 all sessions, lose out big time whether it's week or monthly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Then it's time they issued a dedicated F1 only pass to cover all practice sessions, quali and race. That would increase sales, especially pensioners who have been watching since the 1950s and those on small budgets.Now is the time Now!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

...it's time they issued a dedicated F1 only pass to cover all practice sessions, quali and race. That would increase sales...

How do you know that?   Why would a dedicated pass be cheaper?   The difference between a day and week pas isn’t that much.

Now TV price their offering to maximise profit.  

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

@SweetBlitz  Are you seriously that blind? 

yes, I used Braille to read your post.  

All I stated was that £34/month is the normal price and it is similar where ever you get sports in the UK.

As for the £8 offer in Europe, sure go and live in Europe to get it (or get VPN).  I got Premier League (with full re-runs) in France for 10 euro/month, but that's not what I pay in the UK. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The month or even week pass is not good value, considering most F1 fans will only watch Fri, Sat and Sunday. Especially if, as happened yesterday a session P3 gets cancelled. Hence 3 days watching 4 days wasted pass. The Month pass is not a lot better, considering you can watch British GP on C4 for free, there are not many if any 4 consecutive races, resulting in another waste. Why don't they issue a dedicated F1 pass that covers P1 through to the race! There must be a lot of people who only watch F1 and are not interested in other sports!!!