cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrSharp
Advocate

SWAT Season 5 Episode 15 problems

When I try to watch this episode, I'm getting a message saying "Sorry something went wrong, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties, please try again later." This has been happening for over 24 hours (since I first tried to watch it). I can play both episodes 14 and 16 so it seems to be just this episode that has problems.

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @MrSharp 

What playback devices have you tried? 

Just tried 5 minutes of this particular episode on my Android tablet and it seems to be working for me.

MrSharp
Advocate

@schnappsJust using a laptop. I don't use any other devices to watch streaming. However, your question made me think of something. I was using a Firefox browser. I switched to Chrome and it seems to work, so presumably whatever the error is it is only related to Firefox. So thanks for your help!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@MrSharp 

Glad you found a workaround 👍.

RoyB
Legend

@MrSharp 

Browsers get strange stuff in their caches. Try loading Firefox in Safe Mode, see if that works.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.