cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nouman
First Poster

Re: Live chat/ help

hi  

how are you . i have issue with my NOW TV package . i cancel my package last month but you still charge me money for it . i havenot use my NOW TV service . i need some help for refund my money.

thanks 

nouman 

0 Thanks
hflather27
Occasional Poster

Hi

I don't know if I can help:

- only one channel to connect which is chat
- you have to keep on and don't take no for an answer
- what they are doing must be fraudulent

Good luck

H
0 Thanks
Jamesgxxddc
First Poster

I tried to pay for entertainment pass telling me rejected I've got money in my account I tried updated my bank card online it wouldn't work 

0 Thanks
Jordan29
First Poster

Hi I have an account with you but my old card was cancelled and would like to purchase sports pass wondering if you can help 

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Jordan29

Have you tried going to My Account and select Personal Details on here to update the details on your bank card? 

0 Thanks
garrincha
First Poster

Paid with my Croatian credit card (twice!), put my new British address, transaction commited, but My Account --> Bills & Payments still says I didn't have any payments on Now TV?!?

Can anybody please commit my transaction, or at least roll it back?

Thank you.

0 Thanks
val69
First Poster

why can't we ever get to talk to a human

0 Thanks
Hudhod
First Poster

Hi

I want to know more information about Now tv broadband.

Such as the router speed?

Id now tv broadband avaialble in my area? CF10 1BZ , 248 Hayes Apatment?

Are the payment sequenced. For exmaple 26 of each month if I were to choose it?

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Hudhod

You would need to go to the nowtv main website page and click on the broadband offer and then select your preferred broadband speed i.e Brilliant Broadband, Fab Fibre or Super Fibre and the first thing it will ask you is your post code address and landline number (if applicable).

From the above information the website software will work out if you can have the option for Broadband or Fibre at your property and will give you an estimate of the internet speeds expected.

You then have an option to stop at this point or if you wish you can proceed by completing a few more steps to proceed with the order.

Unfortunately you can't select your own payment date with the NowTV broadband service, where the payment usually starts on the day your telephone and broadband goes live with NowTV.

If it a straight forward switch over and there is no need for an Engineer visit at your home to install a new telephone line, then it usually takes two full working weeks from order to live activation date (just to give you an general idea on when payment would be roughly due).

For any further questions, your best option might be to speak to a live chat advisor. 

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

0 Thanks
Mayika1
Occasional Poster

Re: exceeded now tv limit

When i try to log into now tv it doesn’t because it says I have exceeded the log in limit isn’t there any possible way I can log in because right now it isn’t working and I’m quite frustrated 

0 Thanks