cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No images, just audio

Hi, hope someone can help me. Just installed Now TV app on my Android tablet and I'm getting sound and an intermitent static picture or black screen. Have tried uninstalling & re-installing. Have checked that my tablet meets all the requirements and it does. Have looked for an answer online and on the forum but can't see any solution?

Thanks in advance of any help. 🙂

6 REPLIES 6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi that is strange. I am guessing other videos eg YouTube play ok. Normally would suggest uninstalling etc but you have done that. Did you clear the app data and cache first and fully delete it from your apps? If you go to my apps within Google play and all apps you may notice some with a little cross. Those are ones you deleted but have a link. Click the cross to fully delete. Try reinstalling then. If still doesn't work, speak to chat via link in my signature. Chat is a pain on a mobile but it can work just tell them at start you are on mobile and to wait for your response. (Laptop/PC is preferable).
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Just wondering if you have any other display devices attached to your tablet ?

If you have can you remove them and see if the problem is still there ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

Sorry I haven't answered your email before....

No haven't got anything else attached. Have got apps for Amazon Prime , Netflix, Youtube etc and all work ok. Got good broadband speed usually between 15-18 mbhps. The tablet meets all specs, so totally baffled!

Any other advice?

Thank you
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It's best to jump on live chat for more help. You can get there by clicking this link.

• Scroll to the bottom and click on 'contact us'.
  • On the next page, click on live chat.
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, have tried that but unfortunately I keep getting cut off whilst still typing my replies! Will try again though. Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Went to LIve Chat today and after going through various things with various helpful staff it seems I have a problem with the software on my tablet, so this issue can't be resolved, I'll just have to treat myself to a new tablet!

Thanks to everyone for their help & advice Smiley Wink