cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Android app log in

I've been unable to log in via my android app today.

I'm 100% sure the username and password are correct (they work via my Web browser), I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and I've reset the password twice.

Is there an easy fix for this?
4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Check that you have the latest NowTV app from the Google Apps Store.

I am sure that i read somewhere on the forums that NowTV have recently updated their app ?

Also, make sure that you are entering your username and have not accidentally used your email address by mistake.

If you already got the latest Android NowTV app, then just ignore my post and i am sorry i couldn't help any further. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply, but the app was only one day old, and a reinstall didn't help.

Bizarrely, turning the phone off & on, deleting the app, another reboot, then reinstalling the app fixed it. Hopefully this won't be a daily ocurance...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem. I've uninstalled, then reinstalled the app on  both my phone and tablet. I've also reset my password, twice. Google Chrome on my tablet was set to remember, my username and password and is still able to log in without my changing the password,  although if I log in on my PC I have to use the new password. I've also received emails both times saying that my password has been changed successfully... I really don't understand anymore... 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  deleting app rather than just reinstalling probably cleared a glitch/ minor error on the app.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.