cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login using username and password on mobile app or ps3

I'm unable to login for the last 3 days, and I'm extremely unhappy about how difficult it is to get hold of anyone. Please please sort this out otherwise I'll be forced to take my business else where 

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi, try this:Firstly double check you are using your Sky ID and typing password correctly. It is very easy to get either wrong on a mobile screen. If you are certain this is correct your app may have a glitch. I would do the following:
1) Go into settings on your phone and into apps, clear the data from there. Then try logging in.
2) If still not successful, repeat stage 1 and also uninstall the app and reinstall it. Then try logging in again.
3) If still not successful, repeat stage 1, uninstall the app and then remove the history of the app by going into Google Play, clicking My apps and going into all. Apps you have installed but that your account remembers will be there with a cross beside them. Click the cross to remove the app. This should remove the app fully. You can then try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If this causes device issues you may need to go on chat.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have replied to your other post.

Andy