cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Payments

Hi, *********Attention Those Buying New Boxes******************************* I recently purchased a box that came with a 3 month voucher for Entertainment. I applied the Voucher during my 14 free trail period that should cover me from paying for 3 mo...

Resolved! Modern Family New Episodes Season 7

Hello,  I am just wondering whether anyone knows about the new episodes of modern family? A new episode of season 7 was added every Monday evening to Now TV, but there hasnt been a new episode uploaded for 3 or 4 weeks and we are only halfway through...

Resolved! Prison Break !

Hi I was in the middle of Prison Break series and suddenly it seems to be no longer there !Any idea when it'll be back again ? Very irritating for things to disappear like this. Same with Arrow 1 season...never seems to be available. RegardsAlex

How can i watch

I have talk talk, i use now tv on the app i have on my youview box. I already have a movies pass, i have added an entertainment pass today, but when i go on to now tv it only gives me the option to watch movies, how can i watch tv shows?  

voucher

Hi i have just got a voucher but can't apply it, my card has just expired and its trying to take money out, I do not want to put new card details in as it will take the money out,  i want to apply the voucher Any ideas Thanks Barry  

Resolved! Wrongly Billed

I signed up for a free trial. The day before it was due to end I cancelled it, but it offered me 4 months at £3.49 which I accepted. However, I've checked my bank this morning and I've been charged £6.99. Why is this? How on earth can I get to speak ...

Sons of anarchy

Where the hell did sons of anarchy go? why is only season one available now? 

Castle

Noooo where did castle go..... was on season 7 so close to finishing the season

I can only see movies on now TV on my telly, no TV shows

Hey everyone,  I wonder if you can give me advice on how to get tv shows on my now tv on the television.  I can watch tv programmes on my entertainment subscription on my laptop, however on the TV the only options are for movies??  Anyone else experi...