cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

continuous loading

My macbook air has started saying "Loading"  when I try to watch anything via my mac (rather than the TV). The NOWTV box is working fine via the TV.Can you help asap?THanks  

What The Hell Guys!

Starting to fall out of love with Now TV now, really annoyed with the low quality of live streaming, Apple TV gets 720p live streams but no other kit including the new will.... Innovate or lose guys... Damn. #IWant1080 

3 month free entertainment pass

I got a 3 month pass as a gift and added the code on 31st May. Therefore i expected not to be charged till August. Although, £6.99 came out of my account 14 days later. How can i sort this out, please?

Now TV Entertainment

I have recently signed up  to movie pass however I  just  wanted to the enterainment app. I have cancelled the movies and swopped to entertainment pass, however once I Log on my TV app, box sets don't come up only the movies, how do I change my setti...

Account

Hello, is it possible to remove my credit card details from my account please. My family regularly buy vouchers for me to use on my account and I do not want to charged for anything extra. Thank you. 

Being charged whilst on 3 month pass

1 brought my box with a 3 month pass which was delivered 2 weeks ago. Imagine my surprise to see £9.99 been taken from my bank today. When i looked on my now tv account it said it was suspended because it couldnt be taken from bank even though it has

Resolved! Show on Sky Atlantic

Can I stil view Alan Partridges scissored isles on my now box???! I can't find it!