cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account suspended as payment couldn't be taken but I have a voucher to redeem

Just been told that account is suspended as payment can't be taken (dated tomorrow) yet I have a voucher to redeem

6 REPLIES 6
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Just been told that account is suspended as payment can't be taken (dated tomorrow) yet I have a voucher to redeem

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment you wont be able to add a voucher code pass or even cancel the service.

For future reference... New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. And the new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Even if you have a voucher to redeem, NowTV still need a valid bank card on their database with at least £0.10p on your card account to enable you to apply the voucher code and use their service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have updated my card details but am still not able to redeem my 6 month voucher. The current message says it will try and take payment tomorrow, which I do not want to happen as I have this voucher.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi I have updated my card details but am still not able to redeem my 6 month voucher. The current message says it will try and take payment tomorrow, which I do not want to happen as I have this voucher.

Indeed... For the reasons I mentioned previously.

It might be worth your while contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explaining your issue to them  😉

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks sorted

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks sorted

Nice one 😉