cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

payment taken twice

I have had payments of £6.99 taken twice 2 weeks apart.  My next payment was not due until 11/07 but has been taken 28/06.  Why and can I have it refunded?

Resolved! American Dad won't play

Tried watching last night's episode on my Now TV box, and after asking if I want to start again (not watched it at all yet), I get dumped back to the menu. Also tried in iPad and PC which both give an error message before dumping me back to the menu.

Cannot connect

One specific programme [ The Americans series 4 episode 7]] repeatedly will not load. Have no problem with anything else. 

Package Payments and Cancelation

Hello NowTV community. I have recently been drawn in to signing up for the 1 month free nowtv entertainment package. I forgot to cancel as they had assumedly hoped and am now 2 weeks into my first month of pad membership.. I have two questions: 1. If...

Castle

What's happened to season 7 of Castle? I'm watching these as fast as I can, I get to season 5,am midway through, then find you've taken season 7 away. Will it be back soon?

Backdated episodes GOT

Hi, im new to NOW TV. How do i view backdated episodes of GOT? id prefer to view Season 5 and move onto Season 6 but can only see the current season and up to date episodes? thanks!

Vodafone unsubscribe free trial

Hi, I hope you are all well. I am trying really hard to get in touch with someone from Now TV. Is there an email for them or a phone number? There online chat does not seem to work and I have in the past cancelled my free trial with Vodafone, but eve...

Removal of payment details

Hello, I wish to remove my payment details from your site as I no longer wish to purchase now TV. I can't seem to find any way to do this. Can you help? Thanks,Leane