Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone unsubscribe free trial

Hi,

I hope you are all well.

I am trying really hard to get in touch with someone from Now TV. Is there an email for them or a phone number? There online chat does not seem to work and I have in the past cancelled my free trial with Vodafone, but everytime I do that the screen goes blank and I don't get a confirmation email that I have cancelled.

I have clicked 'my passes' under 'my account' but I cannot see the cancellation option and I know my free trial ends at the end of this month. 

I am really keen to this issue resolved because I don't want my card getting charged.

I am a bit surprised as to why there is no direct way to contact Now TV?

Could someone please help? 

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

From what I understand, as your NOW TV service is administered by Vodafone, you will need to cancel this with Vodafone prior to your offer expiring!

And for future reference, the 'Contact Us/Live Chat' button can be found at the bottom of all the Help Centre articles. The idea being that after reading the 'Help Centre' article that fits your needs you should be able to resolve your issue yourself and only have to contact somebody at NOW TV as a last resort.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team