cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Resolved! Season 12 of greys anatomy

Hi,Is season 12 of greys anatomy available on Now TV as I only can watch up to season 11?Thank you in advance for your response.

South Park New Season

So why isn't Episode 1 of Season 20 of South Park on NowTV Entertainment today? Is it only available live or is Season 20 not going to be available at all? If it shows live what time is that in the UK each week?

Catch up

So thats not good if you can't record programs then is itSo if you miss your favourite program on Sky Atlantic or sky one what do you doOnly one thing I can think of then is still stick with sky what other option is there

New to NOWtv

I have recently moved from Sky TV & I am new to NOWtv, can I confirm when the newest episodes/ full season (as shown on Sky Living) will become available to watch?As a BT customer is there a subscription cost for this?Many thanksSarah

Resolved! Tales Of The Unexpected - How Long On Now TV ?

When I first joined Now TV you had about 4 series of Tales of the Unexpected on catch up and then you added all the remaining series available a total of about 9 series and  over 100 episodes ! I particularly like this programme because it was made b...

Recording

Now smart TV only allows 30 mins recording and pause rewind timeWhat if I want to record for a lot longer then thatWhat do I need to buyOr can I buy should I sayWill the Bt free view box work

Resolved! Charged for Entertainment pack which I did NOT order.

I ordered a 24 hr sports pass on Saturday 10 September 2016. The pass was immediately activated sucessfully (Order Ref. 451M43896977) On checking my emails later that day, I discovered that I had also been charged for an Entertainment package which I...

Silicon Valley 3 Boxset

Sorry if this has been asked already but when can we get season 3 of Silicon Valley?(Finished 2 last night and withdrawal is already kicking in!)