cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Xbox store credit

Hi I've signed up for the 14 day trial where you get the £10 Xbox store credit I was just wondering how you get the £10? Does it get paid into your bank account or do you get emailed a voucher code or something? Thanks

Resolved! Veep Season 5

Veep S5 is streaming on HBO in the US - but UK fans of Veep like myself are wondering when we will be able to start watching it on Now TV. It's great that we now have all four Veep seasons on Now TV Sky Atlantic catch up, but I keep checking to see i...

Where is my first 3 free months?

HiI just purchased a now tv box today which came with a 3 month entertainment pass. It's all up and working however I just received an email saying my first payment will be taken in 14 days after my free trial has ended. 14 days? Doesn't it mean afte...

No Response from emails

I have been emailing Customer Services and the complaint team and they have not responded. In summary my Now TV box stopped functioning one month after warranty. The refuse to look at it. The sale of act states my box is covered for six years. Is it ...

No live TVs

Live TV working when went to work came home and there's no live to, catch up working. Have rescanned the box and showing 152 channels found but still no item on menu to select and watch live tv. Have unplugged and reset box still nothing Any ideas??...

Resolved! Blacklist season 3 boxset ?

We've been waiting and waiting for season 3 to appear on the box sets and it says here the 16th sep http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/The-best-of-your-Entertainment-Month-Pass-this-September/ba-p/389468?DCMP=SNT_NATURAL_BAU_twitterIt's not ...

Device Management

My laptop had an update and now my laptop is as one of my devices still but it is saying that I cannot add it as a device? Even though it is already a device?

Lots of missing shows

Trying to watch greys anatomy but it's just disappeared.  American horror story also only one episode. What's going on? It was all there yesterday!  Watching on Xbox 360. Have tried downloading again but no luck.

SKY1

HI.I've just paid £1 for the entertainment/cinema pass-so far so good! But one channel refuses to air-message says' "SKY VIEWING RESTRICTIONS"-I'm suspended on SKY t.v but had NOWt.v's SKY chanel yessterday. As I've paid should'nt I have all?