cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox store credit

Hi

I've signed up for the 14 day trial where you get the £10 Xbox store credit I was just wondering how you get the £10? Does it get paid into your bank account or do you get emailed a voucher code or something?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

To get the credit you need to allow the free trial to continue into a paid month pass. Once you've paid for the first month you will receive an email within 30 days giving you info on how to claim the £10 credit as a voucher. 

If you don't want to continue paying for the entertainment pass after your first paid month then remember to cancel the pass - wait until you've paid for the first month then go to your My Account > My Passes page

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

and click cancel next to the entertainment pass and follow the steps all the way to the end.

You'll still be able to watch your pass after you've cancelled until the expiry date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for the reply. Does the stuff you spend it on have to be £10 or can you simply
use the voucher then pay the difference?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

As far as I know it should just be added to your store credit balance, so if you wanted to buy something more you'd pay the difference.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Oh good I was going to say because you don't get much on the store for £10. Thanks 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As @Andy has mentioned , you would apply the code to your Xbox Live account that will put a £10 credit in.

Then you would pay the difference on whatever you bought 🙂

Andy