cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No live TVs

Live TV working when went to work came home and there's no live to, catch up working. Have rescanned the box and showing 152 channels found but still no item on menu to select and watch live tv. Have unplugged and reset box still nothing 🙁 Any ideas????? 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

That's weird, where the smart box has found 152 channels but there is no Freeview live TV.

On the homepage, under My Guide are any channels shown in the EPG and what happens if you select a channel ?

I am guessing you have double checked that the aerial is still connected tightly into it's coaxial RF socket at the rear of the box.

Are you using an external aerial or a portable indoor aerial, also is the aerial connected directly into the smart box or are you using a Y splitter ?

What happens if you connect your TV aerial directly into your TV tuner, do you get the full TV channels on your television set ?

Have you tried a full factory reset on the smart box in the menu settings, then re enter all your details again and undertake another initial TV rescan.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Should have also mentioned if for some reason you have lost the My TV section on the homepage, it might be worth trying a factory software update on the smart box (see guide below how to undertake a forced software update on the nowtv boxes).

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Other-app-not-working-NOW-TV-Box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks arieal goes from loft straight to the box. 

ive done full reset and were back up and running! hopefully this was just a one off glitch and nothing else.

thanks for your advice