cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

can i cancel now tv by phone

I have tryed everthing to cancal my now tv tablet laptop tv and no cancal button could be seen. I followed all instructions and now at my wits end. Only reason is I just don't watch it at all or use it service. So I want to know can i call up and do ...

Resolved! Grey's Anatomy Season 12

Hi, can you tell me when Grey's Anatomy Season 12 will be available in full?Also when Vinyl and Nashville Season 4 will be coming to NOWTV?

Resolved! The Flash season 2

I got an email from now to saying the flash season 2 would be available as a box set from 24 sept. I've looked twice today and I can only see season 1- anyone know why? 

viewing

Can we pause or record content through Nowtv

Resolved! 5 Month Entertainment Pass Only 1 Month

I bought a NOW TV box today and it came with a 5 Month Entertainment Pass but once I put the voucher code in and registered it, it only says I have a month.Why is this?

Greys Anatomy Season 12

Hello, I am nearly at the end of season 11 and I was wondering if Season 12 of Grey Anatomy is going to be on Now Tv

Resolved! South Park Season 20

Hi there,Can anyone please inform me as to when Episode 2 of Season 20 of South Park will be available on Now TV?Thanks

What has happened to My TV's list?

Why am I now only seeing my last 8 episodes watched? This makes watching new weekly episodes hard as I now have todo a search for the series and then scroll through to find new episode rather than just clicking on last weeks episode from my tv and ju...