cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blacklist season 3 boxset ?

We've been waiting and waiting for season 3 to appear on the box sets and it says here the 16th sep http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/The-best-of-your-Entertainment-Month-Pass-this-September...

It's not there πŸ˜₯ Does anyone know when we will ever be able to watch it
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey thanks for the info! How annoying 😐 I know it's only a couple of weeks but we were looking to that this evening!
hopefully the date won't change again

Cheers

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

According to this tweet from NOW TV it will be added on 29th, so it may be that the blog was wrong.

https://twitter.com/nowtvhelp/status/773155093902417920

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey thanks for the info! How annoying 😐 I know it's only a couple of weeks but we were looking to that this evening!
hopefully the date won't change again

Cheers
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User

I'm afraid the date for the box set of Season 3 has been pushed back again, It's now looking like the 5th October.

Sorry about that.

Andy

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I'm afraid the date for the box set of Season 3 has been pushed back again, It's now looking like the 5th October.

Sorry about that.

Andy

@Anonymous User , let me just update my records for the television information topicSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Sorry about that.

Andy

@Anonymous User , let me just update my records for the television information topicSmiley Happy

oops @Anonymous User . I just noticed this was about season 3 boxset not season four Smiley Embarassed according to my sources. Season four is due in October as well. That will of course be available on catch up not as a boxset as it's a brand-new season 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@commanda6

Season 4 start's airing on the 21st October , So they wll indeed be on catch-up

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have been trying to find out when Season 3 of The Blacklist will be available as a box set. The information I have found all gives different dates. I then searched the TV guide and can see that Season 3 is being played on Sky Living tonight (16th Sept) at 9pm and then the following episodes are also on nearly every night but at 2am or 3am. So I am hoping they are all being aired on Sky Living over the next couple of weeks to then have available as a box set on 29th September as suggested via Twitter! Fingers crossed! I have been watching 3 to 4 episodes a night and will be completely lost for two weeks now! Brilliant programme!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

noooo πŸ˜₯ goodness sake this is slightly annoying now. Thanks for the update though