cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Resolved! ITV catch up

Hi. I’ve have the now tv box for ITV/ITV be catch up & channel 4, I have all the other apps on my tv, I can’t seem to watch catch up on ITV be? I can’t find any programmes which were on this week or last week? Can someone help? Thank you

Walking Dead

Will NOW be showing back seasons of The Walking Dead at any point?

DOWNTON ABBEY ISSUE

I was so pleased when downtown abbey was added to Now tv as I missed it when first shown on tv. Really been enjoying it but when I got to episode 1 of season 4 the plot line didnt add up properly to the episode before which was season 3 episode 8 fin...

Charged twice for one pass

I bought an entertainment pass two months ago and found I was charged twice. After cancelling all I was able to cancel I have no pass now but am still being charged for a pass and no way to stop it.

Tin Star Asset Issues

Having just binged all 10 episodes of Tin Star, at least 2 have issues in the viewing quality (at least on my LG WebOS TV). The clearest is episode 9, I original assumed that it was directoral and that the close ups and grainy quality were due to tha...

Resolved! Slow In Adding THE FLASH to Catch Up.

For once I'm not going to write about my favourite series (Grand Hotel). Why is Now TV waiting for series 1 and 2 of The Flash to be made available on catch up later  this month as a box set ? Each episode of Series 1  of The Flash was  available  a ...

Resolved! Different expiry dates

Hi   Just wanted to confirm this (I did read another post but better safe than sorry!) so my website page for my account shows that I have a free pass date that will expiry in December but on my mobile app it shows tomorrow which if it does expiry th...

IPlayer Sign In Issue

Hi, I just got a black now tv box off my sister as she doesn't use anymore, the idea is to pass it onto our parents, so they can use the catch services, I plan to setup at my home and then plug in at my parents, with it all setup, my mum is abit of a...

Game of thrones

Just subscribed with now tv to watch the box set of game of thrones and is not available very disappointed will not be renewing my subscription think it's a con.