cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

DOWNTON ABBEY ISSUE

I was so pleased when downtown abbey was added to Now tv as I missed it when first shown on tv.

Really been enjoying it but when I got to episode 1 of season 4 the plot line didnt add up properly to the episode before which was season 3 episode 8 finale.

when I looked in to the episode guide list online now tv is missing:  A Journey to the Highlands (Christmas Special 2012) which should be inbetween season 3 episode 8 and season 4 episode 1  which is why I was so confused when watching the start of season 4 as to what had happed to various charaters. Is there any way this episode can be added so it all makes sense. All the other christmas specials are on there.  Been trying to watch them all before it's taken off in September. Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4
BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User If you have Amazon Video (£5.99pm) or Amazon Prime, that particular episode is free to watch. 

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just encountered the exact same issue. I'm so mad!! Unbelievable spoilers 😞 luckily I have amazon video. Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For anyone else trying to sort out the mixed up episodes

S3 Ep 1 Xmas Special should be watched before S3 Ep1.

S5 Ep 1 Christmas Special (Journey to the Highlands) is actually the S4 Xmas Special so should be watched between S3 and S4. 

S7 Ep 1 Christmas Special (London Season) should be watched between S4 and S5. 

S9 Ep 1 Xmas Special (A Moorland Holiday) should be watched between S5 and S6.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @BicBasher

Hi All,

We're sorry for the mix-up, we are working to get this resolved. Sadly it's proving a little more complicated than reordering the episodes for reasons we can't go into, but we're doing what we can to speed things along.

For now please refer to @Andy 's handy guide to view them in the right order.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team