cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Resolved! Unable to cancel Vodafone Entertainment Pass

I have a 6 month Entertainment pass from Vodafone, due to expire next week. I'm receiving messages from Vodafone that I will be charged £7.99 if I don't cancel and to go to my account on nowtv.com to cancel it. I log into my account and can see the E...

Resolved! Game of thrones expiry warning 2017

Hello ladies and gentlemen   Please be advised that in roughly 4 days time game of thrones season seven episode one 'Dragonstone' will expire. From this point on one episode of game of thrones season seven will expire every seven days. I will...

game of thrones expiry one.jpg S7E1_evidence.gif

How I Met Your Mother - Box sets not available

Received the 5* email yesterday stating that box sets 1-9 of the series was available NOW. None of my devices is picking this series up. I assume it's an error and that they will become available soon ! L

Need some new shows to watch

I like shows like charmed and how I met your mother, any ideas of any good tv shows to watch or any good films etc let me know, only had this box a couple of months and running out of stuff to watch

Invalid entertainment pass

Hi there, just bought a nowtv box with a free 2 month entertainment pass only to discover that the code inside the voucher isn't valid. Can someone please tell me how to rectify this? Have already tried phoning sky but they directed me here instead, ...

Resolved! 3 month entertainment pass not working

I useda voucher for my 3 month entertainment pass which should have started on the17th sept..it shows up on my bill but when I use any of the devices I have including 2 now boxes is asking me to pay....I've spent hours on chat but waste of time...the...

Reduced offer

Hi, last month I went to cancel my entertainment package. Then I was offered the package at a reduced price, so I went ahead and accepted. Tonight half way through watching a programme it says we haven't got the entertainment package anymore. I've lo...

Resolved! Missing episodes

I am trying to catch up with Corrie episodes for this week. I can see them on the itv hub app on my mobile but unable to see anything other than Friday evening on your box. Any advice on how to deal win this. I can see programs which are much older s...