cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only have first 3 episodes of The Undoing on my Now TV

I have a monthly entertainment pass but my home screen only shows me the first 3 episodes of The Undoing to view. Anyone know what I should do to view the rest of the series?  I'm hooked!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User it's a six part drama with new episodes broadcast/available each Monday. 

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
ukbobboy
Legend

@Izzie-T 

Hi again Izzie

Thanks for your reply, I will now attempt to stick my paranoia back in it's box.

In a Box.jpg

(Contrarian) UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Panic over. Episodes 4 - 6 appeared after 1 - 3 watched.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

It could be a Samsung TV, with the native app. I have this setup, and have all six episodes.

Or it could be a NowTV Stick.

Or it could be an Amazon Firestick. Except it couldn’t, because those don’t have NowTV.

So can you clarify what device you are only getting three episodes on?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have a samsung tv. I have a now tv fire stick.
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

I must ask you this, please confirm if you have done the basic troubleshoot for unplug device/uninstall app, clear all history on device, smart TV & app. 

Can I please ask you to confirm that, you are still not able to see all the eps on screen, or if you can send over a screenshot?

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

RoyB
Legend

Sigh.....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.