cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only have first 3 episodes of The Undoing on my Now TV

I have a monthly entertainment pass but my home screen only shows me the first 3 episodes of The Undoing to view. Anyone know what I should do to view the rest of the series?  I'm hooked!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User it's a six part drama with new episodes broadcast/available each Monday. 

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I haven't got access to my NowTV Stick to double check, though checking on my NowTV box all six episodes are showing for me.

Maybe another forum member who has access to their NowTV Stick can confirm either way ?

All i can do is tag @Izzie-T of the NowTV Content Team to look into this further.

You could try rebooting the power on your NowTV Stick and Router and try the different methods to search this TV show or go into the Sky Atlantic on demand folder to see if that makes a difference (though i will be surprised if it does).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Another thing you could try is if you have a smartphone, tablet or PC start watching the episode you want to watch, then jump over to the Continue Watching section on the home screen page on your Stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your suggestion.

will give it a try.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try the Continue Watching workaround with a smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac first.

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps  @Saint1976 

Hi Guys

I think I might know why only half the available shows of "The Undoing" is available on some smart TVs.

You may know that some makes of smart TVs have been having problems with their Now TV apps, such as the TVs made by LG and Samsung.

Well, I noticed yesterday, after 2 days, that my Now TV app is now working properly but I also noticed that some shows that I had previously watched have reappeared in My TV.  This, I believe, was caused by Now TV performing a roll-back to a more stable version of it's display software, I guess to fix a few unfixable problems it's been having with the latest Smart TV update, hence the earlier outdated icons turning up again.

UK Bob

UK Bob 

Saint1976
Elite 3

Morning @ukbobboy 

I think at the time of the original post there were only 3 episodes available and the user thought all were available as a box set. 

It seems looking through other posts in the last 24 hours that there's a new issue which might be related to a roll back.

It's odd when I see so many reports of issues with lg TV's when mine (touch wood) is fine. Although I do confess to having problems with my boxes that others don't seem to be having.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Being an owner of a Sony Andriod TV and LG TV I can confirm that all episodes are on both TVs. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

Please please confirm if you have done the basic troubleshoot for unplug device/uninstall app, clear all history on device, smart TV & app. 

Not just the device or app needs clear and refresh but also the Smart TV, some might store another set of data too.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Izzie-T  @Anonymous User  @schnapps  @Saint1976  @gavs82008 

Hi Izzie (and Forum Members)

I'm going to be the contrarian in this thread.

First, I am happy with the results of Now TV's recent roll-back, previously seen shows in My TV are a small price to pay for stability and functionality.

However, when it comes to a full clean out, reset and re-installation of my Smart TV, well that's a no no, I'm just not going to do it.

I know that in most cases a full factory reset solves a majority of software related problems, but I do feel this "catch all" function is sometimes used to keep users' busy while server side fixes are being developed (OK, I'm being paranoid again).

Don't mean to put the cat among the pigeons but ...

Cat Among The Pigeons.pngUK Bob

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @ukbobboy 

I am not a pro for tech, but the cleaning up is not a tactic. At least to me, there is issue that how the computer programme wants to be lazy and run on what they got already in their data, instead of going to the server again to request new data. And that is why the clearing up does help solves some issues. As the device is receiving the proper latest data. 

Also, this is part of confirmation with all the cases on our escalation process. I am sorry for the trouble about this questions of troubleshooting.

Thank you for your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.