cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky History Forged in Fire

I started watching Forged in Fire Tournament but when I get to the 4th episode I get an error saying something went wrong - unable to complete purchase on this devise!

Does anyone know what this means? I've never seen it before. I ammume it's part part of the Now package as the first 3 episodes are viewable 

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you are referring to Season 1 Episode 4 ?

Just checked this episode on my NowTV box and the episode is playing fine.

Out of curiosity what playback device are you using (does the same error happen on any other device you own) and are you a UK or Republic of Ireland customer ?

I have also noticed that S1 episodes don't follow the same order has the Imdb website and NowTV episodes are all jumbled up 😠

Looking further ahead on Season 2 according to imdb website there is 10 episodes and not 9 showing on NowTV (episode 9 Kandar is missing where Tabar is actually episode 10 and not ep9 shown by NowTV).

Can't find Season 3 ?

Season 4 should be 23 number episodes not 20 identified by NowTV.

There are two Season 5 with different episode number totals and descriptions in their episode titles ?

Season 6 is under a separate folder on Sky History and should be 30 episodes and not 7.

I haven't bothered to check everything else to be honest because it is pointless at the moment.

it looks a total mess to me and needs cleaning up and sorting by NowTV.

I will tag somebody who works for NowTV to investigate this.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like Season 7 is on 30 day catch up where the first 15 episodes have already left the service.

Episode 16 is leaving in 4 hours, where Episode 17 has 7 days left etc.

So Season 7 is out for now until it returns back on NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thanks for this however the FIF Tournament is it's own series. There are 5 episodes showing when I search but only the first 3 are viewable. I can access the other series fine albeit with a few hiccups as you mentioned but was just wondering why the last 2 episodes of the tournament aren't available. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I missed the bit about "Tournament" and wrongly assumed it was Forged in Fire 😠.

Anyway i am glad i checked because Forged in Fire looks a complete mess to me or i am missing something ?

I have just quickly checked Ep 4 and Ep 5 of "Forged in Fire Tournament" and the five minutes that i watched on both episodes played on my NowTV box.

I found the episodes in question by going into the Entertainment section, then scroll down to channels, then select Sky History.

What playback devices are you trying on with the problems and are you in the UK or Republic of Ireland ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, thanks for checking. I'm trying to view on a TV box and I tried on the
TV stick as well and neither are playing.

Everything else seems to be okay so I'm not sure why it's not playing
those.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you based in the UK or Republic of Ireland  which may or may not be the reason these two episodes are not playing for you ?

I am based in the UK.

The only thing i can suggest is try a reboot on both your NowTV device and Router (even if other TV shows are playing).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sorry I meant to say I'm UK based. I recently cancelled Now BB and got.
Virgin BB but still have the box and stick. I wondered whether this might
be why but like I said everything else seems to be working fine. I also
thought they may not be available yet as I know sometimes they show but
haven't aired yet but that can't be it if you can view them.

I'll try rebooting and see if that works. Thanks for the advice.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I can't see no reason why using Virgin Broadband would prevent these two episodes from playing (unless there is something blocking these two episodes on your Virgin Hub Router settings).

Another quick question have you watched anything else with your NowTV entertainment pass since trying to watch Forged in Fire Tournament ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes I can watch other shows no problem just seems to be those two episodes.