cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kylie

Refund

Hello,

I paid for a membership after searching for a series I wanted to watch. Come find today that had removed the seasons I wanted to watch! I was in the middle of watching a season and I woke up this morning to it not working. 

I paid £9.99 for the membership to watch that particular series and there were no notifications or anything to say the episodes would be removed. 

I have now purchased another membership for 4.99 for Hayu to watch the series. 

I would like to get a refund for the £9.99 I paid for a membership I wasn’t even able to fully use. And it was quite misleading after finding the series that I could’ve paid less originally instead of £9.99 for NOW to remove most of the seasons without warning!

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Kylie 

A common mistake that new users make is assuming that Now staff monitor postings here, and address users’s problems.

They don’t; you are talking to fellow-users like yourself, and though we may be knowledgeable, and try to be helpful, we can’t address billing issues like yours, alas.

(The blurb at the top of the Community explains this, but there is nothing to make you read it 😢)

The best we can do is go into ‘signpost mode’, and at least point you to where Now staff do hang out, and should be able to help you. So…

The following link leads you to direct contact with Now, for when the Community can’t help, and the Help can’t help:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now

From here, you can contact Now via Live Chat.

Avoid ‘Get Help Quickly’ when you come to this screen. This leads to the Nowbot, an AI bot that might well assist you in navigating the Help; but as you have reached this state of affairs, you have already gone well beyond that, and all the Nowbot can bring you is frustration.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.